“It is not a daily increase, but a daily decrease. Hack away at the inessentials.” — Bruce Lee
“If you ask what is the single most important key to longevity, I would have to say it is avoiding worry, stress and tension. And if you didn’t ask me, I’d still have to say it.” — George Burns
“For fast-acting relief, try slowing down.” — Lily Tomlin
Are you an executive or entrepreneur that’s facing increasingly high levels of stress from the complexity of doing business these days? Are the demands from your professional life to perform and succeed, while attempting to create work/life balance, feeling more, and more overwhelming? You’re not alone.
Some of the physical and emotional symptoms of stress:
- Feeling overwhelmed, like there’s just too much to do and you’ll never get it done.
- Feeling frustrated, irritable or angry all the time.
- Feeling aches and pains all the time.
- Feeling anxious or suffering from panic attacks.
- Losing sleep.
- Developing bad habits like smoking, or overeating.
- Feeling heart palpitations or shortness of breath.
You don’t have to face your stress and overwhelm alone. Get some help. Most people in your position reach out for support to create a health team that supports a healthy state of mind and body. My stress management sessions are designed to give you a mental and emotional reset, while providing you with daily practices, based in neuroscience, that help you outsmart stress and feel more calm, in control and optimistic.