Do you read articles from Fast Company, Forbes or Harvard Review? Are some of your favorite books How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie, Start with Why by Simon Sinek, or 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey? If so, then executive coaching can help you practice and integrate what you’re reading, in order to master the skills a great leader needs to be successful.
Executive coaching supports individuals (usually executives, but often high potential employees) to help them:
- Gain self-awareness.
- Clarify goals.
- Develop a higher level of emotional intelligence.
- Unlock their potential.
- Develop better interpersonal communication skills
Executive coaching is not a consultant or therapist. I’ll usually refrain from giving advice or solving client problems. Instead, I’ll ask questions to help you clarify and solve your own challenges. Being a successful entrepreneur myself, I’m keenly aware of the mindset it takes to achieve.
- Together, we’ll explore the differences between a fixed and growth mindset, in order to help you build a peak, performance mindset.
- You’ll learn how to access powerful, internal states of confidence, self-awareness, and self-worth to grow personally and professionally.
- I’ll provide you with a level of commitment, professionalism, honesty and integrity grounded in my own personal and professional story of struggle and failure, to success and fulfillment.
- I’ll be your accountability partner, so you can move beyond your blocks.
- I’ll teach you powerful strategies, based in neuroscience, to help you understand your “why” and achieve the habits and behavior of highly successful people.